Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CM licensing question

I dunno.....got it off amazon like everything else I buy these days.

Yea. As a die hard capitalist, it's sad to see all online purchases boil down to just amazon.com (and this coming from a card carrying aluminum amazon.com Prime member). I purchased all of my last (current) computer parts from TigerDirect.

Don't blame you though. A man has to purchase at the best price point (keeping after sales service in mind).

Yea. As a die hard capitalist, it's sad to see all online purchases boil down to just amazon.com (and this coming from a card carrying aluminum amazon.com Prime member). I purchased all of my last (current) computer parts from TigerDirect.

Don't blame you though. A man has to purchase at the best price point (keeping after sales service in mind).

Of course, if you DON’T buy at the best value, you aren’t much of a capitalist.

Yea, always buy more power supply than you think you'll need. The last one I bought was modular, meaning you only had to use the cables you actually need and there are no unused cables lying around in the case. They all may be like that now.

Looking to go i7-8700, 16 RAM, 850w power supply, appropriate motherboard, 1TB SSA, 24 inch gaming monitor, and at least a GTX 1060 6GB.

Consider 27" instead. I upped from 24" to 27" two years ago and am very happy that I did.
I have an older ASUS VS278. Current models are considered "best" budget monitors of 2018; 1ms response as well as simple, neat, and clean appearance; USD$175 at NewEgg.
It easy to customize settings and configure inputs. Here's a review -

Back