Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CM "Ryder Cup"

Garry Owen Cup participaton poll

• I am from the USA and interested in joining the team of USA players

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I live outside the USA and am interested in joining the team of Non-USA players

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I have no interest in this at all

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Wellsonian

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Hello FGM,

I have put together a possible yearly competition that would mirror the Ryder Cup in golf. Essentially, it would be a team competition between the USA and the World, and I am calling it the "Garry Owen Cup," It was brought to my attention that I might want to gauge interest to make sure enough people would want to participate before I launch the endeavor. My initial structure called for 8 players on each team, although I could incorporate many more. It is a competition that is Team Mirrored, testing a variety of mission types via small Quick Battles, but before I get into the nitty gritty, lets see how many people like the idea. Respond to the thread if you would be interested.

Thanks!
Wellsonian

Hello FGM,

I have put together a possible yearly competition that would mirror the Ryder Cup in golf. Essentially, it would be a team competition between the USA and the World, and I am calling it the "Garry Owen Cup," It was brought to my attention that I might want to gauge interest to make sure enough people would want to participate before I launch the endeavor. My initial structure called for 8 players on each team, although I could incorporate many more. It is a competition that is Team Mirrored, testing a variety of mission types via small Quick Battles, but before I get into the nitty gritty, lets see how many people like the idea. Respond to the thread if you would be interested.

Thanks!
Wellsonian

@Wellsonian

Terrific idea. I hope some of the new folks in the club read this post and join. I would join but have not upgraded any of my CM games to the latest version. I am a dinosaur.

Back