Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN/CMSF Rookie intro

J

Javaslinger

Hi,

I'm Ken... grad student at Virginia Tech... Been playing wargames since the days of ASL... Played some CM1, CMSF, and most recently CMBN... Pretty much sucked at them all, but still fascinated by wargames.

Anyway, I've barely gotten my feet wet with CMSF/CMBN but I'd like to get a bit more 'serious' about it... Definitely interested in some HTH PBEM and possibly graduating to the ladder and other competitions as I decrease my suck level....

Easy going, hoping to learn and sponge and the advice I can get...

Thanks,

Ken

Yo Ken!
I've been wargaming since the early 60's and I still suck! So you have a lifetime to try and improve, but if you don't, keep on plugging, 'cause it's a blast win or lose, and that's especially true with the gents here at FGM.

To paraphrase a recent article I read: We ALL suck. Some a lot, others almost none. But everyone makes stupid mistakes in a game one day... I know I do, although I've become better with practice.

Welcome aboard and let's sucktogether! :biggrin1:

To paraphrase a recent article I read: We ALL suck. Some a lot, others almost none. But everyone makes stupid mistakes in a game one day... I know I do, although I've become better with practice.

Welcome aboard and let's sucktogether! :biggrin1:

I'll drink to that! :cheers:

Back