Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN - Opponents found! Thank you!

U

Unknown

Hi mates,

who would like to play with me a mirror match in CMBN?

Here's the plan:

CMBN + CW + MG <- minimum, updated and patched to engine 4, version 4.02

Map: >>> BP1 Haccourt Attack 400 <<<

US attack vs. German SS, mirror match, ladder

large, 60 minutes, Sept. 1944, dawn, hazy, dry ground, rarity strict, mixed troops,
difficulty level iron or elite

No additional, self tailored extra rules or limitations - we play CM as it is, except for the one golden
rule: No pre-planned artillery into the attacker's setup zones.

Sounds good, doesn't it?

Who wants to?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Buckykatt , I picked the map >>> 2019 Farmland-Bocage 4.01a2 <<< as to me it looks very interesting. Have never played it before.
If you absolutely don't like it, then let me know and I will pick another one. DB invite sent and files are in the box. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Buckykatt , I picked the map >>> 2019 Farmland-Bocage 4.01a2 <<< as to me it looks very interesting. Have never played it before.
If you absolutely don't like it, then let me know and I will pick another one. DB invite sent and files are in the box. :)
Looks good to me. Quite a long map. It may be tomorrow before I get the files back, setup takes ahile.

Looks good to me. Quite a long map. It may be tomorrow before I get the files back, setup takes ahile.
I'm glad you like it! Take your time with the setup - no rush. I for one often need 48 hours for both. ;)

Back