Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN QB Map

W

Will S

Been working on re-engineering some stock CMBN maps for H2H QB play. I've had a few requests to post some of these maps and this is one I am satisfied enough with to share with all.

It's a slightly reworked (hopefully improved) from one I have played with a couple of people from this forum. It's based from the NorMons CW scenario map. This should be an improved QB version, hopefully fun and challenging. It's a large but not huge, 1700m x 1500m. Not many CMBN QB maps in this range. I think it works well with large or medium purchase.

It should be in the scenario depot now. Link Here.

Readme file included.

It's a larger map, 1700m x 1500m.

Hope it works. - WS

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have all the fancy HD terrain mods cause my computer is old. This map will look better on your machine. ;)

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 4.32.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 4.32.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 4.30.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 4.31.29 PM.png

Wills has just finished whupping my arse in a couple of games so probably wants more victims....

Yea, old @Will S has whooped a lot of arse around the FGM, including mine. He's a straight shooter, doesn't whine when he loses, and doesn't resort to gamey tricks. He and I have played several games, and all of them were fun. :)

I'm ready whenever he is.

Yea, old @Will S has whooped a lot of arse around the FGM, including mine. He's a straight shooter, doesn't whine when he loses, and doesn't resort to gamey tricks. He and I have played several games, and all of them were fun. :)

I'm ready whenever he is.

I'll second that and he even puts up with my whining!!!

@Meat Grinder I've been working on changing up a CMBN medium map. Few screenshots below. Gave it nine small and specific objectives of equal value. Been working a lot recently on editing micro topography and terrain to make what to me is a more realistic environment. This was a quality map to begin with so should be a good play. Be interested in you checking it out.

Anyway, I'm looking to play a mirror game on it if you're interested. Small or medium purchase. Attacker -10%. Have a few more details I want to finish up and then I could send you the file.

@WinOrLose
Wills has just finished whupping my arse in a couple of games so probably wants more victims....

One is over, but the other one is still going. I'm quite interested to see how long it goes for and what the final screen says. Regardless it's been a very high casualty game that has gone into OT, with many of the 8 objectives under contest.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 6.52.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 6.53.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 6.54.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 6.55.16 PM.png

Looks good to me. Mirror match is fine. You'll need to create a new DB folder and invite me when you're ready. Let's go with small force purchase......that way All Lives Matter. ;-)

Since this is a mirror, I don't care if we go Attacker -10% or just leave it at default.

Both my force purchase turns have been sent. With my work schedule, that will give you three days to chew on your force purchases and setups before I'm available again. Enjoy.

Good luck (but not too good). I always look forward to our little fights.

Back