Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Scenario - Assault on Point 226

Hey @Sgt Grunt

I'll give it a go if you want, only get 3-10 turns a week depending on work committments. (more often 4-5 with a burst of another 3-4 on odd days off)

Prefer Iron, Ladder and keep battling to end
(which in his case tends to be inglorious)

No care about sides.
(Or concern if you take the sensible course of ignoring him completely)

Hey @Sgt Grunt

I'll give it a go if you want, only get 3-10 turns a week depending on work committments. (more often 4-5 with a burst of another 3-4 on odd days off)

Prefer Iron, Ladder and keep battling to end (which in his case tends to be inglorious)

No care about sides. (Or concern if you take the sensible course of ignoring him completely)

Zinzan, I think you need to get divorced. Your wife is not very nice to you in those comments she always adds in red after your posts :)

Zinzan, I think you need to get divorced. Your wife is not very nice to you in those comments she always adds in red after your posts :)

Hell what she thinks of me is pretty unrepeatable even on this forum :cool:. In reality the red is my "other" (more normal/sane) side which tries to keep a handle on reality, it's bloody troublesome and has often kept me from having "fun" :mad:. (For Example: His wife is a saint and I find it a miracle that she has managed to put up with him - and me - for 20+ years! ;). Hell I find him intolerable for much of that time :cool:)

Back