Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN V4 multiplayer beginner battle.

T

Tincan

Hello the good people of the forum. Is any one up for a game, i am new to multiplayer but i have been playing on and off for a while. I would prefer a medium battle, my preferred nation is British. Also help with setting up a game would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hey mate, welcome to THE FEW GOOD MEN! :)

I would like to recommend you post a short introduction into our introduction section and you'll find a lot of gaming partners.

Good to have you with us!

Gday from downunder. I am playing my first ever PBEM match with a guy from New SouthWales, but I am looking to start a few more. Maybe 4 going at once.
I am extremely green, so I cant really tell you about unit selection. I play quite a few Single player games though.
If you want to set one up, I dont think I would be too intimidating of an opponent..
Cheers Grunter

Hello the good people of the forum. Is any one up for a game, i am new to multiplayer but i have been playing on and off for a while. I would prefer a medium battle, my preferred nation is British. Also help with setting up a game would be appreciated. Thank you!
How did you go about posting this on the forum?

hi @Tincan
if your still looking for a game, I would be up for it.

Cheers
Sven
Yup. I am good for a game. I dont mind playing the germans.
Did you want to set something up?
I could give it a try, if you wish. I would have to review the CMhelper video, for assistance, though

Back