Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS game

M

MwK77

Looking for new try when this engine 4.0 is out... Have dropbox + CM Helper... Me RUS, you UKR or US, QB and rules we can set together...

I'm game. Maybe Russians attacking and Ukraine defending? Large battle?

Great, lets say small RUS Assault vs UKR defending on large map Podlypyky-Rough 088. Check the map, hard terrain.
If OK for you, what forces? MIX vs MIX or MECH vs MECH or MIX vs MECH or something else?
I will setup the game, just give me your email to send you invitation later.

Hello Casper, yes we can if you wish.
I will send you midified map large map Podlypyky-Rough 088 and rules:

map Podlypyky asssault modified - send to you by email - has more gaps then original map
mode assault, once i will attack, once i will defend and you opposite if we play mirror game
air, drones - need to be decided
because assault - Assault maps automatically provide a certain level of intel to the attacking player about the defender’s positions (as one would realistically expect) - but i think its not working...
arty - open to your needs on map or off map
force - mech with tank support - i want Donbas style which means max 3 tanks, types T-64BV and T-72B3 only without APS, mech old types with 30% max new types - so for example you can have 6 BMP-2 and 3 BMP-2M
all forces 50% regular and 50% veteran - not above VETERAN level, lower then regular possible
max 3 antitank mines and 2 antipersonnel mines - total 5 for defender
max 5 TRP both sides
map is LARGE force sellection will be 2 steps below SMALL - harder fight
time: 60 minutes
Dropbox + CMH 1.7.5

once agreed i will set it up

Sorry Casper, i was thinking you are speaking to me... Apologize... I was too quick...

Back