Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMFB or CMFI, looking for a couple of matches

Z

Zahard

Small to Medium, meeting engagements with no more than 25% of points in tanks. Competitive/to be logged in ladder.

I know it's been awhile since I last posted/communicated, just want to say that my schedule has gotten under control and I have a new routine that allows me to play games once more. I should be much more active from here on.

Cool!

Invite sent.

CMFB, US vs Germans, medium meeting engagement. I made daylight, weather, wind, and ground condition random (hope that's alright). My inbox is open if you have any concerns/change requests to that set up. I'm pretty new to the game, so don't put it past me to make a mistake in set-up.

I also set up something with Wellsonian in CMFI, Brits vs Germans with similar setup.

I'd like maybe one more, if anyone else wants to take on a wild newbie.

Cool!

Invite sent.

CMFB, US vs Germans, medium meeting engagement. I made daylight, weather, wind, and ground condition random (hope that's alright). My inbox is open if you have any concerns/change requests to that set up. I'm pretty new to the game, so don't put it past me to make a mistake in set-up.

I also set up something with Wellsonian in CMFI, Brits vs Germans with similar setup.

I'd like maybe one more, if anyone else wants to take on a wild newbie.

I'm up for a game - fairly relaxed on which side.

Either Fortress Italy or Final Blitzkrieg. Your PM said CMFI as its title, so I made our match that.

Back