Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT Adjusting a senecio for a QB

The Great White North

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings. I was offered a PBEM match against an opponent and the map chosen was FR The Rights Of Spring. Interesting map indeed.. I asked for the map file to do some play testing ect and the Battle is set for March with clear sky, dry ground (no snow). When I loaded my test force all y armour showed up in white. Now I have a huge problem. I'm front lit from the sun and stand out like nobodies tomorrow... So I thought I would take any mod files off and go into the editor erase any purchased units from the base game and adjust the time and weather in the data and re save the file and try again. NOPE no changes to my vehicles they all show up in winter camo... So I asked my opponent to choose another map or find a fix. I will assume there is something "baked" into the senecio as it's part of the FR module that is not allowing me to change something to not make my vehicles show up ready for winter in March. Just curious if there is something I overlooked or if my tinkering results are what they are...

Best!

It won't actually affect spotting though, will it? I think mods are just cosmetic, with the game mechanics being hard wired.

I figured it out. In the scenario editor, go to Mission tab - Mod tags - clear.

uWVGkea.jpg

OMG!!! Well done Sir! It worked! I knew someone round here would find a way!!!!

I owe you a tumbler or two of your choice in the Palm room at the Fort Gary hotel if your ever in town! Very big help! Ii totally didn't even think of that option.....

Awesome! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back