CMx1 - Next possible Tournaments & Campaigns

Sempai

FGM Major
EVERYONES WAR TOURNAMENT
Since FFT is to be finished this year I think about another monthly done tourney. The thought is to get maps provided but play in QB mode with own troop selection. There would be some restrictions what would get mentioned beforehand to avoid something like 12x Panther vs 1x Sherman/T-34 and such things.

The maps would roughly follow the history of war and vary from small to huge. All players play the same map to the same time. If a battle is won or lost You go ahead or fall back to another one. If a tie/draw is the result You have to battle again the same map with new setup zones but against the same opponent. An overview map would be sent as in RAW to get Your plans ready for the concerning terrain. And the best for me - I could participate as well since everybody knows nothing about the troops of his opponent and had the chance to get a feeling for the battlefield beforehand.

AGAINST ALL ODDS TOURNAMENT
This one means all players have to fight against me (or another player if I´m not available). The player with the best result is the winner. How the troops get handled (by own forces or if there are default ones one has to use) is to get decided yet.

Greetings