CMx1 SEALION CAMPAIGN - PLAYTESTERS

Sempai

FGM Major
SEALION 1941 (H2H) - NAVAL LANDING

The first Scenario of the Sealion Campaign. Huge amounts of german special trained landing troops (shown as early Fallschirmjägers) and Marineinfanterie (german Marines shown as riflemen) attack the english coast. The mystery Tachpanzers (submersible Tanks) of the Third Reich are deployed heavily to assist the operation and clear the way to the coast for the infantry. German destroyers and a few small boats support the attack.
On british side a mix from seamen of the Royal Navy and the Home Guard hastily take positions. Their hopes rest on the coastal defense. Inner defense has to get established yet. Reinforcements will be sent if possible. Currently the situation seems devastating since nobody thought yet the Germans would be able to launch such an operation after so many delays.

Specific information for both opponents via intros then.

German military prams are shown as SPW 251/1s. They may not enter the coast except of the first 10 metres. Tauchpanzers are shown as Pz-IIIs and IVs who emerge on water and can roam the map at will.
Both opponents will lead a platoon infantry through all the battles - one could say the micro version of MBC is used. You should see to it that You don´t get killed but nevertheless gain experience for Your troops. Here no point and prestige system is established but You have to request what You think fitting to Your troops. Experience is given by the CM (Campaign Master/HQ). More info concerning that topic in short.

Picture of the scenario and parameters follow asap.

For the H2H playtesting I need two players who can´t take part in the real campaign anymore then. Except they play the scenarios again against each other.

Greetings :)

Sempai

FGM Major
Good Morning, Henk!

I didn´t forget our game! But, as You know, health hinders me to do much concerning CMx1 and currently the tournaments need my entire attention. I´ll redo the units and map a bit if time and strength sould allow that. Our started game showed some things I don´t like as traffic jams, different reactions of the units as I had tested beforehand and some others more. It will need time before I can go into that again. I let You know asap if there are news.

Greetings :)