Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Computer Problems

J

Jolly Olly

Well....I think my desktop may have seen its better days...or maybe it just did not take kindly to me being on vacation last week....

Really, it has been acting wonky for a while now but it now is simply refusing to cooperate and boot up properly. So, to my opponents....bear with me as I work through this. I do have a laptop that can manage FOG II ok but CM2 pushes it to its limits. Also, I will have to do a bit of updating on CM2 to be able to play my current games.

Have been pondering a new laptop purchase for a while so maybe it is time to make that leap.

Because I am too lazy to look.....does anyone have a quick link to a CM Helper download? And....does anyone know if I can just load the most recent CM2 update or do I have to make sure I update in order from wherever the last one I did?

Will try to get myself operational as quickly as I can! Sorry guys!

Ok....so I go CM Helper downloaded after tracking that down. Ummmm....could we "stickie" that bad boy for numb nuts like me? :p I am not saying there are other numb nuts here.....I am only being selfish and thinking of my own lazy ass.

CMBN and CMFB updated on laptop. Have sent back game files for current games. Boy are the graphics and speed a bit crappy...lol. I will muddle through for now and start shopping for a new laptop.

Have to work tomorrow (Saturday) but will get up to speed on FOG II games sometime over the weekend.

Back