Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Conceding a ladder match

C

Coopes

I was wondering how long do you wait before claiming victory.

It’s been over 23 days since the last turn was played.

I have messaged my opponent to check in, but still no reply.

I was wondering how long do you wait before claiming victory.

It’s been over 23 days since the last turn was played.

I have messaged my opponent to check in, but still no reply.
Jeankies man! I've got a bad feeling you are referring to me. :oops: Though, I think in our game it has been 26 days...and I did reply to your PM staying I had limited time currently and was focusing what I had on time-sensitive tournament games but that I intended to play out.

Maybe it is someone else .. in which case.. take the win! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Since our Gary Owen game should be done... assuming no more overtime... I will definitely get turns back on our 1.5 hour blood-bath.

Really, apologies from me to you and other opponents. I know I have some other fog games and twilight struggle to get to and still will if my opponents will have me.

Olly it’s not you mate. I have multiple games going. We spoke about getting the Garry Owens done then continuing, which is fine by me.

I only ask because I don’t know what’s going on if there is no communication. I would rather end that game and get another going.

Olly it’s not you mate. I have multiple games going. We spoke about getting the Garry Owens done then continuing, which is fine by me.

I only ask because I don’t know what’s going on if there is no communication. I would rather end that game and get another going.
Whew! :D

Still....I feel bad because I know I've really lapsed in giving proper heads up to my opponents lately. I don't like doing that and am normally much better at it. I also know how I feel when I don't get a reply.

Well, glad we are cool. Am anxious to get back to our ladder game. It's been an interesting one!

Back