Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Crusader Kings 2 free on Steam

I have all DLCs and I would say that I like all of them, except sunset invasion.

You guys are missing out on all the raiding and invasions the norsemen offer. I usually like to start in scandinavia and make a great viking linegage before trying to convert to a more civilized religion. I´m one of the few in my friend circle who enjoys the gavelkind mess of an heritage. Sure it curbs my power creep but it keeps things interesting and my jarls are allways hungry for more land and riches.

As I'm a noob I am sticking with Primogentiure or Elective Monarchy for now but I can see the merits of Gavelkind. Providing you can subdue or usurp your siblings after succession you would actually have a big advantage over your 'non-gavelkind' neighbours due to your greater desmesne size.

Has anyone cracked the code to being elected for the HRE? Currently playing from count of basel Habsburg start, got to be king of Aquitaine and Jerusalem, but due to jihads pledged myselft to the HRE again. Now I am the strongest vassal but still noone will vote for me.

@HOA_KSOP thanks for the heads up. I'm thinking;

Holy Fury
Ultimate Unit Pack Collection
Way of Life??

I like the idea of shattered worlds that Holy Fury offers.
Way of Life sure is a must have. What DLCs do you own?

EDIT: Just read about it on page 1.

I'd recomend conclave for the council shenanigans, legacy of rome for the retinues and reaper's due, because the plague sure is fun!

After that I'd get holy fury and monks and mystics for the whole religion/cult experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd recomend conclave for the council shenanigans, legacy of rome for the retinues and reaper's due, because the plague sure is fun!

After that I'd get holy fury and monks and mystics for the whole religion/cult experience.
I am considering adding Charlemagne to my library.

I agree, Way of Life.

And CK3 just got announced!

Back