Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Das Morbo reporting in

D

Das Morbo

Some of you guys might know me from the BFC-Forum or "The Blitz".
As "The Blitz" is quite dead (so sad!), I stumbled in here.

I am more of the talkative sort, so be aware of that if you want to play me PBEM.
And I bring DOOOOM to my opponents :panzer: - he be proud of me... (just google my nickname)

Cheers
Das Morbo

Thank you all for the welcome! :)

Blitz is dead... really?

I thought it was quite vibrant still... regardless... welcome to the club.

The Blitz has 8'502 members!!

I can't speak of the other sub-forums, but the CM-part is quite deserted, forum-wise. There are still a good deal of matches being played, though. But just as an example, I asked when the 'Wacht am Rhein' Tourney (which is fun) would continue nearly a week ago, and not even a single answer or other post has been made - except of your own, Bootie. ;):(

Welcome to the Club anal_rodeo Good to have you with us plenty going on here, We recommend you read the Links to the site take a look I am sure you will find them useful, Also please tell us what part of the World are you coming from
The Few Good Men are welcoming you to enjoy your stay with us....
If you have an opinion or subject for any of the Forums please join
in the Chat......
You will find a lot of interesting people here, who are sharing your hobby and we are proud of being far more than just a platform for finding war-gaming opponents.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/ladder/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x-2-cmbn-cmfi-cmrt-add-ons.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee members Hedgehog or Shorker. We will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Thank you all for the welcome! :)

I can't speak of the other sub-forums, but the CM-part is quite deserted, forum-wise. There are still a good deal of matches being played, though. But just as an example, I asked when the 'Wacht am Rhein' Tourney (which is fun) would continue nearly a week ago, and not even a single answer or other post has been made - except of your own, Bootie. ;):(
I like both sites for different reasons ... The Blitz forums do not have anywhere near the engagement as FGM and the few tourney's they have are moving painfully slow HOWEVER the SOM's are great and I give HUGE props to @A Canadian Cat and Raz, this is not their day jobs and I appreciate the site and there efforts to keep it going. The ladder is AWESOME, sorry Bootie for me I like it way better. Realtime sortable stats. Points and ELO. Stats going back to 2010. Great place to look up scenario's and see games played, winning percentages, comments and ratings ALL Fantastic. Also a good place to meet new players and hook up for a game. It is where I got started playing H2H, then @Hedgehog told me about FGM. FGM is MUCH better for tourneys and campaigns, the forums, the history, the reviews, the forums, Scenario Depot III, Proving Ground II, The MODS, the forums ... it is HANDS DOWN the best CM community site on the planet AND we get a whole lot of @Bootie to boot!

Last edited:
@ Panzer Lehr:
I am here just for a qouple of days now, but your post summarizes all the pros and cons perfectly! :2charge:(FGM needs a 'Thumbs up' smiley - used this one instead to show my apreciation)

Hello Morbo, welcome to THE FEW GOOD MEN!
Good to have you with us! :)

Joining this community was the right decision because Combat Mission is at it's best when played head to head (H2H)
- as you already know. ;)

Back