Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Dealing With ICT Support

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Sums up my week leading up to Easter as my team heads into our big annual work project. We use a complex database software setup that we can't fully edit on our end and need to go through out organisation's ICT area for some changes. Let's just say it's taken them three days to 'flick a switch' and allow us to upload new records.

As result our team summised you experience three levels of anger/frustration in these matters:

Stage 1: "<Sigh> Damn it, okay let us know when it's fixed."

Stage 2: "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me."

Stage 3: "Look here you insignificant excuse for human being - Come to my desk and explain the problem in English before I rip off your head, mount it on my coat stand 'Game of Thrones' style, and as the blood slowly drains from your skull the last thing you will see is me taking a dump down your neck!"

It's fixed now. But on the bright side I had a good game of CMBN last night. I think there's a correlation between pent up rage and Combat Mission tactical prowess.

Back