Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Death Wish Coffee

Well, the packaging talked me into getting some of this coffee and I have to say I kind of like it. I like dark roast coffee and drink nothing but French Roast, given the opportunity, and this compares favorably. The Youtube review gives you an accurate description of the amount of caffeine (which turns out to be about twice as strong per cup as regular coffee) and since I drink 2-3 cups in the morning I don't feel a "jolt" of caffeine that may affect others, but I do get an extra, pleasant sensation of well being for a bit.

It is certainly not worth $20/pound (or $18 if coffee "subscriber") to me, but maybe for you...?
The one thing I could not find any information about is where they get their coffee beans. I can understand why they might want to keep it a secret though. I suppose. Thought you might like the info.

- FGM Knows Everything!

Last edited:
Maybe eating or snorting the caffine would be the solution then? No water what would weaken the effect. Oh, no, wait! Intravenous, that it is.

Greetings :)

The stronger the better. Especially in the morning. Dark roast with extra scoops as I brew it is my way to drink it.
"I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee in the morning" to paraphrase Apocalypse Now.

For me it's quality over quantity, so I only drink espresso.

Ive heard good reviews about Tim Hortons coffee but Im not prepared to pay the extortionate fees to get it imported. If anyone fancies buying me some I can square them up over paypal.

I will spare you the bother. I live in the land of Tim Horton's coffee and while it is not bad it really is just OK as far a coffee goes. You are not missing anything by not having it. Mc Donald's coffee is just as good. Which is to say if you *need* a cup it will do just fine and not totally suck but you can easily do better.

Coffee story for you: when I was a teenager I visited my dad while he was stationed in Syria (this was 1980 something) He was working as an observer for the UN and lived part time in Damascus which is where we visited him. He knew all the little hole in the wall coffee places between his apartment and work plus all the guards (various embassies and government offices) along the way. He would spend time drinking coffee or chi with many of the guards on his way home after work or in the local coffee shops. So he took me to one place so I could see what it was like and the regulars got a real kick out of me trying my first coffee there in the shop. Yikes it was strong. I guess I made quite a face which everyone thought was pretty funny.

Back