Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Decisive Campaigns - Case Blue

Bought this baby and downloaded it from Matrix Games http://www.matrixgames.com/products/434/details/DecisiveCampaigns:CaseBlue and installed it yesterday ... looks like a beaut -- same clean game play as Advanced tactics and previous Decisive Campaigns game ... but also quite a monster to get one's teeth into. A LOT of detail and getting one's head around the sheer size and number of units in the larger campaigns is a little daunting :)

Yeah, actually bought it myself a couple of weeks back. Been learning the system with the very small scenarios provided. Once I think I understand it, I'll start playing the big campaigns and smaller campaigns. I really like the format of the game. AI seems to be quite good. Hope the developer continues this series and brings us the battles in mid-late 1943 through 45.

Have to agree, also looking to buy something in this series once I have money again.

There are some really nice AARs over at the Matrix forums dedicated to this particlar game. They were kind of the push which tipped me over the edge in terms of purchasing the game. Some really in depth stuff there. Maybe, if I get the courage, I'll do an AAR here with the game.

If you are a member at Slitherine this title is on sale till 05/10/2012, less 25%.

Back