Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Delightful Moment

Just happened doing battle with @Panzer Lehr earlier he sent my tank crew running for there lives, Tank crew comes out of there shock
I send them back to there Sherman 76mm as they mount P-L moves his Stug over the ridge towards me, Crew opens up on it, and knocks
it out....What a beautiful moment, The timing well you couldn't have planned it...

LOL. Less delightful, my 2 Tiger II's, supported by infantry and a Wirlbelwind advances down a wooded dirt track to the exit area knowing there are Sherman 76s and some infantry waiting. But, time is growing short. I send my gun malfunctioning Tiger II along with the Tiger II in good order to draw fire but as its swiveling its 88 onto target it rolls up a bit too far and exits. Aarrgh. The other Tiger II takes one in the side armor. Both tanks had shrugged off close range 76mm fire as they advanced down the right flank wooded road. Luckily, exits on the other flank and the taking of numerous objectives led to a minor victory. But I must say "well fought Hedgehog" in what was a tough H2H for the British.

Another instance, several years ago, that my opponent, sorry cannot remember his name, in a tournament, sorry can't remember the name of the touranment either, with me having Tiger IIs against his British 76mm Sherman Fireflys and some Comets. His Comet stalks and dashes behind a Tiger II at point blank range. The Tiger II Commander is looking out of the turret hatch and the 88 is swinging around. My opponent in the YouTube is screaming at his tank to turn the gun and fire into the rear of the Tiger II but they must be panicked or its gunner has vomited on the gunsight, or something as the 88 swings to the rear and fires and the Comet goes up in smoke. My opponent rightfully frustrated and the Tiger IIs ruled that tournament battle that time.

Back