Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I can't remember the last time I had soo much fun with an action game. I will definitely rush to purchase the previous Deus Ex games when I'm done with this one.

I'm tellin' ya', this has the absolutely best NPC dialog I've ever heard. Normally, such cut scene breaks are usually just an annoyance. In DEHR, I look forward to them and they do great things for story advancement. If you're looking for an inexpensive ($10-$20 depending where you buy it) "beer & pretzels" game I cannot recommend this one highly enough. An easy "mTk Seal of Approval".

DX:HR is my Game of the Year from last year. Also look at my avatar pic. ;) The original is still my best game of all time. It starts a little slow but really picks up after the first sections. It will be interesting to hear your thoughts playing the recent prequel and then going into the original. All I can say is explore explore explore and remember the game is over 12 years old now.

Human Revolution really is a worthy prequel and captured the original's feel. The sequal Invisible War I thought had an interesting continuation of the narrative but the gameplay was shot to bits.

If you need help getting it working on a modern PC please let me know.

Back