Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

DISCORD on main Page!!??

Z

Zinzan

Greetings, felicitations and excellent praise to our great overlord @Bootie (Hi to the rest of you)

WTF is discord, If I wanted to speak to any of you here I'd get a life, get out of the house and see you F2F (scary thought) but as this isn't going to happen (Zinzan realises that most people whoi meet him face to face don't ever see him again! ;) )

Errrm anyways despite all that is Discord and voice ops that popular out there amongst everyone else (y'konw the rational normal people that populate this site). I ask for a friend.

Actually I have no problemo with Discord - just really like the messageboard format and PBeM advantages of not being restricted by time, language or convenience of others. Just hope it's not part of a plan to go more video/voice and less chat and photo's.

i.e. I can play when i want against opponents from wherever/whenever without having to be stuck in the rut of checking locations/convenient time slots etc. It's the main reason I pretty much gave up on multiplayer FPS's - well that and all the abuse that used to suck me into rants/rage quits/argumnents (Not to mention spending waaaay too much time tracking people down online and trying to
get them to change their ways/abusing them)

if you want to come in and call me a c*nt your more than welcome. :)
(Noooooooooo! don't tell him that!!!)

Cool, reassuring to me and useful to the great BOSS!! Discord is wonderful!!

Was really just getting a chat going (Groan, accidental pun there) about Discord - i won't use for reasons given above but I do see it's advantages.

It's a handly little thing, kind of like the shoutbox but you can also voice chat / video chat / screen share if you want.
Shoutbox with extras basically, voice and such is completely optional.

I must be blind. I cant find the link to the discord chanel

Back