Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Divinity Original Sin 2

J

jby

A very very long time ago i was an avid player of the Bard´s tale series. What that series had was a cool (turn based) combat system and a good story.
There have been millions of RPG titles since but only very few ever hit my personal I want it all sweet spot (Ultima Underworld 1+2 come to mind).
From the long dark ages emerges: Divinity original sin
The combat system is deceptively simple, you have hit points, armor (hit)points and magic (hit)points) , all depending on your experience and gear
The real magic (haha) is the way the magic and weapons and the environment can enhance each other on the offence and defence.
Spells and weapons have different ranges so its not only the "hide your wizards behind your warriors"

The first game (Dos1) is pretty good, but the story gets confusing approaching the end of the game.
Divinity Original Sin 2 is great story wise, there are six main characters of which you can only take 4 to make up your party. Each character has various subplots in additon to the main story of becoming a god and saving the world (your opponents and party may differ). All characters turn out be somewhat flawed in the course of the game.
Other pros: The entire dialog is spoken, the graphics are beautiful

Cons: time hog, enjoying the full graphic splendor requires pretty good hardware.

Dos 1 and 2 are entirely seperate games.

Back