DoubleD's Gallery

DoubleD

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
And here's battle number #13. This is a big one so the video is a little longer and I've taken a bit more time than usual to go through the initial setup and plan. I hope everyone enjoys.

I've amazingly hit 300 subscribers, if you like the video and haven't already, please subscribe.

WinOrLose

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
georgeandsi@live.com
And here's battle number #13. This is a big one so the video is a little longer and I've taken a bit more time than usual to go through the initial setup and plan. I hope everyone enjoys.

I've amazingly hit 300 subscribers, if you like the video and haven't already, please subscribe.

Number 301......

If you fancy filming my defeat drop me a PM.

DoubleD

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Battle #14, Fair and Square. This is the final battle of Operation Epsom and the penultimate battle in the Scottish Corridor campaign. It's a night battle, and a tough one at that.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Ouch. Yeah I remember this 'last' battle. It felt like a punch in the guts for me. Due to earlier victories I went down the 'Panther' route for the mission 'Crescendo of Doom,' so by the time I got to this one I had nothing in the way of AT weaponry. Just got steam rolled. I think the VP settings for these final few scenarios was simply off, should of taken into account your own losses much more heavily before deciding if you had a victory or not. Still, a good campaign.