Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Drone footage

steve

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Been watching some drone vids on You Tube, and this one really struck a chord........I love the Lake District, having spent three and a half years there (Keswick) as a school boy, exploring much of it during that time (swam across Derwentwater, climbed Scafell Pike three times, and many other fells besides, walked many of the best routes - the scenery is breathtaking.
I also got married there in 2003, taking my other half to Seathwaite where we wed - the hotel was owned by someone I knew from the school in Keswick, and the b and b we stayed in was run by a girl who was in my class!!

I try to get back there when I can, and have been over the Hardknott Pass on my motorbike several times - those who have been there will know that it is very steep and a technical ride but so rewarding - last time I did it on a day trip from my home in the Cotswolds, mileage for the day was 543 - best days bike riding I've done so far.

Anyway, enough reminiscing from me, just give yourselves 10 minutes to watch and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Steve

Back