Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Eeeny meeny miny moe.....

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Got a couple of opponents (not gonna name names) who like to consistently take a week or more between turns. Just gonna let you guys know that I'm not going to chase after you. If you reach 22 days without a turn sent to me, I'm just going to declare a default victory on the ladder and we will be done. :)

Last edited:
Got a couple of opponents (not gonna name names) who like to take a week or more between turns. Just gonna let you guys know that I'm not going to chase after you. If you reach 22 days without a turn sent to me, I'm just going to declare a default victory on the ladder and we will be done. :)QUOTE]

I can manage a turn or two per day if you are looking to fill a slot.

Got a couple of opponents (not gonna name names) who like to consistently take a week or more between turns. Just gonna let you guys know that I'm not going to chase after you. If you reach 22 days without a turn sent to me, I'm just going to declare a default victory on the ladder and we will be done. :)

(Having checked that he's NOT on the list :p ) I can never figure which is more irrritating, someone who just up's and disappears or some oppo whose turns slow right down then peter out like a bad relationship..... (Like he'd know).

At least when they disappear you imagine they had critical fail - dead PC, personal crisis etc - so it's easier to accept - except when you see them round forums posting regularly, but ignoring your game - THEY go on my SHIT list permanently (after a couple of reminders).

OTOH the idiots who just fade away are VERY irritating as it often seems to be as you have got the upper hand, and they are avoiding the loss or just lost interest. I DON'T do this I fight to bitter end or offer to surrender/Cease Fire. In fact I prefer to fight it out...

I have to admit, I wish there was some kind of 'final override' password built into the game by BF, such that for 'disappearing' opponents, you could at least see the final situation of your game.

Are you winning in all those sloooooooooooooooooow PBM's?

That's the strange thing. In the First Clash scenario we have only sent maybe 20 turns so far. Reinforcements haven't even arrived yet. British-German ladder game is almost finished. Hard to say who the winner will (or would) be. I'll be a gentleman and try to contact my oppos via PM again.

Screenshot 2018-12-18 08.36.10.png

Back