Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Empire Total War - DarthMod 8.0

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
A highly recommended Mod. The only way I play Empire Total War now.

Here is a video I put together of a battle between the British (me) and Iriquois from a campaign battle.

Link to details and to download the mod is in the description. Enjoy!

(I'll get back to CM AAR videos soon)

There also Darth Mod 8.0 for Rome Total War one...1000% improved the game.

Yep, this is a great mod, as are the Darthmod mods for RTW and MTW2...Although a fun one is Third Age, which i makes MTW2 the Battle of Middle Earth TW...all great mods, worth the time to explore...

Hey m8, great video and Im thinking and reinstall empire and napoleon tottal war. How it is in vanilla for me it´s garbage, did you test Darth mod for Napoleon also?

Hey m8, great video and Im thinking and reinstall empire and napoleon tottal war. How it is in vanilla for me it´s garbage, did you test Darth mod for Napoleon also?
Sure did and it's better as well. Battles feel a bit more on the scale that a Napoleonic battle is meant to be. ust a warning it's a massive resource hog, probably more than DarthMod Empire so I'd double check hardware and drivers first.

Nope that's Empire at War a Star Wars RTS that was made a number of years ago set in the classical movie trilogy period. The mod simply takes it into the Clone Wars. Had a crack at it and it's very good. AI was beating the pants off me.

Back