Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Endgame trigger

P

PoorOldSpike

I'm finding in QB's v AI that if a side has taken a hell of a beating, the computer usually automatically stops the game around turn 10 and awards victory to the other side.
But in this one my Germans have inflicted terrible losses on the US armour and all shooting has ended, yet turn 10 has come and gone (clock lower right) but the computer is letting it go on.
mp2.gif

So I reverse my Marder into the bright yellow Objective Zone, (in some games it's bright green) toggle it on/off with ALT-J
mp3.gif

And the computer stops the game next turn and awards it to jerry!
So to trigger the end, you must have given the enemy a right hammering, AND you must have a unit in the Obj Zone-
mp4.gif

TACTICAL NOTE:- I just realised I never issued a single targetting command to my tanks, I just moved them around into into suitable tactical positions ("go here, go there") and let them strut their stuff by picking their own targets, they don't need me to keep interfering by trying to micromanage them, so in that respect the game is very noob-friendly and easy to play.
I've only had it less than a week and haven't even read the manual properly yet, but am regularly whupping the AI..:)

Back