Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Everyday is Christmas

P

Peleliu

I've only been trying H2H for a short while now, but I am enjoying the experience immensely. Every morning I wake up and see the notice that CH has pushed on another batch of files to me. It really is like opening up presents. Perhaps even better...although heartbreaking at times as I watch as my vehicles erupt in a sheet of flame or my men dropping like sacks of potatoes every time they get hit.

I would like to thank my current opponents (Bill and LITTLEGI) for their patience as I learn how to play properly again after so many years of solo gaming. Enjoy the target practice while you can. I promise most of my boneheaded moves won't be repeated in any future games :p

He-He Great Post @Peleliu

You'll be just fine, passive aggressive non-boasts and all. Psy-Ops has a long and friendly tradition in warfare so go for it.
(It's also nice to see the friendliness of this place is still going great and well done to Bill & LittleGI)

Further Reading see Titan either of the Meats etc....

Actually, LITTLEGI and I have yet to start, but I do look forward to the game. PJMaybe is my other current frenemy. My apologies, sir.

Back