Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Extended Game Partner

H

Herroberst63

Anybody interested in playing with the same player over time, back to back to back? I would be interested in such (age 65, retired from military after 30 years, now work for another government department but will retire/retire next year (been gaming since I was 12, reasonably good CM play if I am paying attention and resist doing rash things). I have all the CMx2 titles and while I play around with other games (Arma4, Far Cry 5, Desert War '40-'41) I like CMx2. Also available for one-off games per the norm in this club.

@Herroberst63 , what time zone are you in? I’d be interested, I’ve found it hard at times to find reliable opponents. I’m sure we’ve all experienced quick battles full of Tigers and Panthers, turns fizzling out when the battle wanes or a bum rush rather than a tactical ceasefire or surrender.

I’m U.K based, still another 20 years till retirement, probably more as the state pension age gets upped. Reasonable CM CO and always looking to learn.

U.S. EST, Alexandria, Virginia. Yeah, I've noticed that when someone is winning I get files daily but if they are losing interest fades. I try hard to stick with it even in horrible defeat and try not to abandon a game but some games seen to just fade away. So if you are in, send dropbox invite and first file to nelsonv1945@hotmail.com. Generally, I can do a turn a day on workdays and several on weekends. Appreciate! And I am an enthusiastic Anglophile.

Thanks Hedgehog, you shot up most of my Tiger IIs in the woods, good strategy, we'll see if I ecked out a victory on your losses and the few Tigers and other vehicles and men I exited. On your right flank that Tiger IIs gun was down but I advanced it with the other Tiger II to absorb shots but I advanced the remaining TIger II too far and it exited before dinking all your Shermans in that area... dang it LOL.

Should be fine, I'll get to it tonight, good luck.

Interesting topic to me, as I have been playing my one and only opponent for the past 15 years ( before joining TFGM past week). We are actually good friends and happened to share the love for this game. Hard to believe really the numbers of years we have been duking it out having fun and the disagreements, etc. I find playing anyone now a little intimidating actually. I did consistently pretty good with my friend but that don't mean much here. We are still playing each other . Were both retired, me just recently, so i decided to sleep around with the combatants here before getting into any other ling term relationships :eek:

U.S. EST, Alexandria, Virginia. Yeah, I've noticed that when someone is winning I get files daily but if they are losing interest fades. I try hard to stick with it even in horrible defeat and try not to abandon a game but some games seen to just fade away. So if you are in, send dropbox invite and first file to nelsonv1945@hotmail.com. Generally, I can do a turn a day on workdays and several on weekends. Appreciate! And I am an enthusiastic Anglophile.

Thanks Hedgehog, you shot up most of my Tiger IIs in the woods, good strategy, we'll see if I ecked out a victory on your losses and the few Tigers and other vehicles and men I exited. On your right flank that Tiger IIs gun was down but I advanced it with the other Tiger II to absorb shots but I advanced the remaining TIger II too far and it exited before dinking all your Shermans in that area... dang it LOL.
Yes that was a bit tight for your Tigers to get through the gap, more so when the second one took a tasty 76mm in it's side blocking the entrance even more......Good game so far

LOL, because your slaughtering me at Le Bourg? Ha, we'll see next round. Let's call Le Bourg a total for you and move to next game, I have nothing left. Send next file when your ready, I picked last.

Im always available, so please let me know whenever you feel the need to kill evil krauts.

Back