Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Favorite QB maps

Nemesis

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Below is a list of my favorite QB maps. I thought I would post my list and others could do the same. Maybe this could become a list of good maps?

I tend to play attacks, probes and assaults, so many good ME maps may not be here. I also certainly have not played them all which is why I am hoping to learn from others.

In no particular order:

CMFB
CMBO Classic Riesberg
CMBO Classic Wiltz
Hills-Water 127a2
Cheneux
A December Morning 182m

CMBN
Large Villiage QB-094
Large Hills QB-252
Large Forest (bocage) QB-253
Large Town QB-206

CMFI
Medium Rough 072
Large Rough 248

CMRT
Rough Open 062

You can play a map once and say "that was an awesome map" and use this thread to provide a public service to FGM. So that everyone knows it is an awesome map.

I like your idea, but I think people look for very different things in a map. For example, I am currently playing a quick battle on the Classic Riesberg map (it was randomly chosen), and I must say in my opinion it's pretty bad. Not very tactically interesting and doesn't look or feel like a real place.

My idea of a good quick battle map would be something like Aachen (The Factories). Very immersive and credible location, lots of attention to detail, good mix of open and dense terrain, and lots of very difficult tactical considerations to make.

I like your idea, but I think people look for very different things in a map. For example, I am currently playing a quick battle on the Classic Riesberg map (it was randomly chosen), and I must say in my opinion it's pretty bad. Not very tactically interesting and doesn't look or feel like a real place.

I see your point. I do like the idea of crossing that big open space to get into the Reisberg village. A challenge for sure. Will check out Aachen.

Back