Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Favourite cars

steve

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Let's have em........

This is mine............as a boy I saw one of these for the first time whilst living in Brussels and was captivated............

Steve

@steve, I gotta be straight with ya'. That may be the ugliest car ever built. Sorry, but someone had to tell you.

This 1958 MGA car was my first. Dad bought it for me because we moved during my Sr year in high school. Not quite in this condition, but close. Same color. What a piece of junk. I kinda liked it though. It had a wire that ran the length of the door you pulled on to open it and the plexiglass sliding windows bolted on. Came with a manual choke. Ah, those were the days.

uOvxXkR.png

I've always loved the Volkswagen Beetle, and have owned two. I also love Jeeps, especially the old CJs.

When I hit the lotto, I'll get one of these, and restore it while updating it with modern technology, and keep it looking as original as possible (from the outside, anyway).

1977transam.jpg

I've always loved the Volkswagen Beetle, and have owned two. I also love Jeeps, especially the old CJs.

When I hit the lotto, I'll get one of these, and restore it while updating it with modern technology, and keep it looking as original as possible (from the outside, anyway).

View attachment 16226
Be sure and paint "Bandit" where the Trans Am is...LOL...on the spoiler

Some great cars here, keep them coming.

Steve

yeah.....sucked. I bought this in 82, It needed new 1/4's and floor and various other body work. I had a guy weld in the 1/4's and floor and I did the rest of the body work, painting, etc. ( The pic is around 85 in my Dads front yard ) IMG_5090.JPGIMG_9967.JPGIt turned out OK but once again had to give it to my Ex in the divorce. Good news was she ended up giving it to my oldest son Tony. The 2nd Pic is my oldest with it just before he sold it a few years ago.

........this is gorgeous......anyone got a spare £190k hiding under the sofa that they can let me have?

Steve

Back