FFTv2 during 2015

Sempai

FGM Major
Dear Guys!

I got permission of the WEBOB government to build up my HQ for FFTv2 there. As I mentioned already FFT tries to rotate through wargames clubs to connect the remaining CMx1 players so far as possible. So this year it will be WEBOB where it takes place.

http://webandofbrothers.yuku.com/forums/154?page=1#.VJv_SAAfc

Nevertheless I´ll set an info HQ here as well. But You have to register at WEBOB for the time of the FFTv2 as had members of other clubs during the last year here at FGM if they wanted participating. That means You have to follow the general club rules of WEBOB there.
For the year 2016 I would like to set FFT at FGM again or maybe at theBlitz if I should get permission to do so. That we will see.

Last edited:
I

idiot94

hmm... do we HAVE to register there? It seems that they have quite demanding club rules to join. For example, you have to disclose your REAL telephone number and have to join Yuku in order to register. Both of which, I am not willing to do. It is just a casual club, not online bank account (even for online bank account, I do not disclose my telephone number), I think it is too much to ask.

Is there anyway to just include all players from different clubs? because anyway I never report games to ladders, only to you. So it does me no good at all to register for the club.

After all I have already this FGM and blitz club for the purpose of chat and friends. What do you think, boss?

Sempai

FGM Major
I don´t think You have to disclose Your phone number. I didn´t it either because of the same reasons as You. I would suggest You guys write in here at FGM into the recruiting section as hitherto and I send a list with the names and e-mail adresses to WEBOB government. And yes You have to register there as members of other clubs had to do if they wanted join the last FFT here at FGM. And no fear so far as I´m informed You haven´t to play against others if You don´t want to. Only FFTv2 is important for that. And if FFTv2 is over or You aren´t willing to follow anymore You can deregister again.

Greetings :)

I

idiot94

Great, Boss. I have already put down my name in the recruiting section. Please kindly do a "group registration" for us :) Many many thanks! :)