FFTv2 - MONTHLY WINNER

Sempai

FGM Major
POLAND 1939

Monthly Winner for January 2015 is IDIOT94! Well done! It starts as it ended last year as it seems.

Greetings :)

Sempai

FGM Major
NORWAY 1940

Monthly winner for February is OWL! Very well done! And the only player this month who reached the goal at all.

Last edited:

Owl

FGM Corporal
Ok have not much time so a limited AAR.
Key in this battle was killing that big Churchill tank and you could do this whit the small AT gun with the tungsten rounds. So I towed the gun with a halftrack into position and could kill the tank. My other gun I used to destroy the bunker. So with the bunker and the Churchill out of action I could send a mechanized patoon with the halftracks to the harbour. Further the 81mm mortars where very usefull aginst the Allied Infantry and anti tank gun! The trick as defender was to use the Churchill and mortars in such a way the Axis could not kill the tank. In this game I was lucky that the at gun did not kill my Churchill but I managed to kill the gun. So the Churchill killed all Halftracks and the axis attacker never had the opportunity to cross the river.

Sempai

FGM Major
My advance was similar. Used the mortars to smoke the Churchill. Led the both AT-Rifles so they were able to kill the bunker. In the very first turn I already set all the waypoints for all my SPWs till to the harbour. That was a delay of about 3 minutes. So I had only to wait until the SPWs needed yet half a minute until they started. Then I started the smoke attack on the Churchill. They only gambling was the ATG. Sure enough as soon as my SPWs appeared in my opponents LOS he started firing at them. I let only one mortar continuing the smoke attack and the other 3 fired on the gun. One SPW lost, gun destroyed. After that re-continuing smoke attack on Churchill. The SPWs made it over the bridge and on the top of the mountain and then till tight before the main building of the harbour. The Inf jumped out and overrun the defenders there. SPWs turned immediately back to where they came from so no Inf would made it over the harbourĀ“s bridge. Meanwhile the AT-Rifles had taken a new position and started firing on the Churchill. To the same time a part of my harbour garrison attacked the Churchill from behind - follow vehicle order. Churchill killed. Now speeding two of the SPWs into the village on top of the mountain. Some scattered FallschirmjƤger were already on the move there. Voila the last two defenders there were overrun as well.

Sempai

FGM Major
DUBNO 1941

Monthly Winner for March 2015 is again IDIOT94! Great job, Xuebo! The odds are good for You to gain the overall winner status.

Sempai

FGM Major
FINLAND 1944

Uffz.BRAUN is the winner for this month! Good work! Congratulations to that success!

Sempai

FGM Major
REMAGEN 1945

And the winner of the final battle for this year is BERT BLITZKRIEG! Well done, Bert!

Sempai

FGM Major
FFTv2 OVERALL WINNER 2015

IDIOT94 again! Seems that is Your kind of battles, Xuebo! Very well done! Your early three victories saved You the overall victory. Congratulations to the old and new champion of FFT!

I

idiot94

Well, by observing all the scores, I think the most important reason for me to win has little to do with my skills or even luck. It is actually very simple: I played all the games .... I am almost the only one who played all of them :D

So guys, my hint for all of you, please, in order to win, you need at least play first! (and most likely, you also only need that :D )