FFTv2 - PAIRS AND DEADLINES FOR THE SCENARIOS

Sempai

FGM Major
POLAND 1939 will start on January the 10th. Make sure You and Your opponent have Your setups ready and confirmed Your first sent turn within 3 days then! That means the battle can start on the 14th January at latest. Not following forces me to cancel Your battle and set a replacement player for Your opponent. If that happens more as two times You are out of FFTv2. You have to be finished until 31st January!

Drawn Pairs for POLAND 1939
TURRETLORD vs Uffz.BRAUN confirmed
OWL vs ZUGZWANG919 confirmed
IDIOT94 vs DAPICKAXE confirmed
SPHINX vs ZARAATH confirmed

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
NORWAY 1940 will start on the 5th February. Make sure You and Your opponent have Your setups ready and confirmed Your first sent turn within 3 days then! That means the battle can start on the 8th February at latest. Not following forces me to cancel Your battle and set a replacement player for Your opponent. If that happens more as two times You are out of FFTv2. You have to be finished until 28th February!

Drawn Pairs for NORWAY 1940
TURRETLORD vs OWL
SPHINX vs IDIOT94
BERT BLITZKRIEG vs Uffz.BRAUN
ZUGZWANG919 vs DAPICKAXE
ROMMEL vs STOFFEL

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
DUBNO 1941 will start on the 1st March. Make sure You and Your opponent have Your setups ready and confirmed Your first sent turn within 3 days then! That means the battle can start on the 4th March at latest. Not following forces me to cancel Your battle and set a replacement player for Your opponent. If that happens more as two times You are out of FFTv2. You have to be finished until 31th March!

Drawn Pairs for DUBNO 1941
TURRETLORD vs ROMMEL cancelled
IDIOT94 vs Uffz.BRAUN in progress!
BERT BLITZKRIEG vs ZUGZWANG919 cancelled
SPHINX vs DAPICKAXE in progress!
OWL vs STOFFEL cancelled

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
LITTLE SICILY 1943 will start on the 1st April. Make sure You and Your opponent have Your setups ready and confirmed Your first sent turn within 3 days then! That means the battle can start on the 4th April at latest. Not following forces me to cancel Your battle and set a replacement player for Your opponent. If that happens more as two times You are out of FFTv2. You have to be finished until 30th April!

Drawn Pairs for LITTLE SICILY 1943
DAPICKAXE vs STOFFEL in progress!
ROMMEL vs IDIOT94 confirmed
TURRETLORD vs ZUGZWANG919 cancelled
Uffz.BRAUN vs SPHINX cancelled
OWL vs BERT BLITZKRIEG confirmed

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
FINLAND 1944 will start on the 3rd May. Make sure You and Your opponent have Your setups ready and confirmed Your first sent turn within 3 days then! That means the battle can start on the 6th May at latest. Not following forces me to cancel Your battle and set a replacement player for Your opponent. If that happens more as two times You are out of FFTv2. You have to be finished until 3rd June!

Drawn Pairs for FINLAND 1944
DAPICKAXE vs Uffz.BRAUN in progress
ZUGZWANG919 vs SPHINX
IDIOT94 vs BLITZKRIEG in progress
TURRETLORD vs STOFFEL
ROMMEL vs OWL

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
REMAGEN 1945 will start on the 4th June. Make sure You and Your opponent have Your setups ready and confirmed Your first sent turn within 3 days then! That means the battle can start on the 7th June at latest. Not following forces me to cancel Your battle and set a replacement player for Your opponent. If that happens more as two times You are out of FFTv2. You have to be finished until 3rd July!

Drawn Pairs for REMAGEN 1945
OWL vs IDIOT94 confirmed
ROMMEL vs ZUGZWANG919 in progress
DAPICKAXE vs TURRETLORD
Uffz.BRAUN vs STOFFEL
BLITZKRIEG vs SPHINX confirmed

Last edited: