FFTv3 - FAST & FURIOUS TOURNAMENT (Recruiting)

Sempai

FGM Major
Who wants to participate should do a look at WaT (War and Tactics . com) the site of our fellow comrade STOFFEL! Registering there for the time of the tournament is a must!

The start date for the tournament is the 1st June 2016.

Greetings :)

Sempai

FGM Major
I already wrote You in because of Your "always in" post at the other thread about campaigns and tournaments.

I

idiot94

Herr, Boss SEMPAI, I received your email of the files and my opponent's name. But I just can't find his email address ... could you please point me to the correct post?

Thanks.

Sempai

FGM Major
OK, thank You! I need some time yet before being fully involved again at CM. So that fits.

T

TakeTheBody

Hey! I just noticed a very unique name. idiot94 is Xuebo? We used to play together...Blitz? Band of Brothers? Wargame club? I forget exactly. Then again, perhaps my mind is slipping :)

I

idiot94

Hey! I just noticed a very unique name. idiot94 is Xuebo? We used to play together...Blitz? Band of Brothers? Wargame club? I forget exactly. Then again, perhaps my mind is slipping :)
LOL yes, it is me :D We probably played together before at wargame club (the one started by Don) ---- but I can't tell from your login here what your user name was back then. Do you mind reminding me please? :)

T

TakeTheBody

It is you! Nice to see you again. This is Taktik or was it Major Taktik or just Craig. :)

I can't believe we played a game and didn't even know it was us...or you know what I mean. I took about 5 or so years off and decided to come back and play a bit.

Hope to see you around and catch another game or two.

Best,
Craig

I

idiot94

It is you! Nice to see you again. This is Taktik or was it Major Taktik or just Craig. :)

I can't believe we played a game and didn't even know it was us...or you know what I mean. I took about 5 or so years off and decided to come back and play a bit.

Hope to see you around and catch another game or two.

Best,
Craig
Ha! Awesome, buddy! :)

Well, it is the internet, people change their usernames all the time, but isn't it amazing that we would finally meet again on the virtual battlefield under totally different "faces"? :)

Sempai

FGM Major
Who should interested yet to be a participant should get in touch with me via mail or post at FGM or WaT!