[SCENARIO] FGM - 101st at Normandy

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Im starting to lean towards designing scenarios and have had the brain wave to start converting some of the thousand CMBO missions into CMBN. My first attempt is going to be at 101st at Normandy.

Ive only got as far as setting up the save file and inserting the map overlay. Watch this thread as I move along with the project.

CMNormandy2013-07-0112-26-39-46_zpse2591401.jpg

Tree coverage is a real pain. Probably just below working with long lines of modular buildings...

Tip I've learned with the trees is don't go nuts with the 3 trees per action tile as it is incredibly thick coverage.

Looks good Bootie. And I really like the idea of converting good old CMBO scenarios. Looking forward to the final product. Meanwhile I enjoy the process of scenario making.

I think the central village looks better and more realistic after you changed the number of buildings present.

I like the atmosphere created by battles that take place in dusk or dawn. Overcast and/or rainy weather is pretty cool too, IMO, i find that combat looks somehow apocalyptic under such conditions.

Back
Top Bottom