Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FGM deploy to Takistan - complete

As Nathan is driving I, in true British fashion, am very politely trying to tell him he's going the wrong bloody way. Too late though, I didn't realise he'd already been hit and I think was driving with damaged steering.

Did you guys experience the suppression effects? It is early in the video, when I'm shooting out of the compound archway.

20th July, day 116

With all four members of Alpha 1 injured in the last engagement the situation was bleak. Through training, skill or plain luck all four members avoided capture. We were later found by a local civilian who took the team to a small trading post where we could receive medical aid and recover over the next 14 days.

Q6Kzsm.jpg

[Pic, the team agree to help Mohammed]

The act was not one of selflessness, and our guardian angel was soon discussing what we could do for him. The processing of his village's local crop of marihuana was controlled by a rebel warlord, if the team dealt with the warlord Mohammed implied our first aid would be paid for and he would lead us to a remote separatist camp he was aware of. What was of considerable interest at this camp was a red 40' ocean container that he spoke about. This reminded me of the container we had not found some 6 weeks ago on the raid in the northern area of Badakhohan.

Once Ithikial and septic were mobile we agreed a deal with Mohammed and were ready to set out. Packing what kit we could find and nursing our battles scars we drove to the predetermine rendezvous location in the hope of meeting up with the rest of Alpha.

Thankfully we found Vart at the coordinates, however once again we were only at fire team strength. Taking the squad Hunter and the truck we headed back to the trading post to pick up Mohammed and head over to the coordinates of his village.

HHhfpb.jpg

[Pic, Ithikial drives with Mohammed followed by the Hunter]

Ithikial took team lead, with myself, Vart and Septic completing the fire team. The journey was in daylight and not without risk, we quickly discovered the importance of staying off the main roads and dirk tracks as CSAT presence in the area is still high. Even through the tense journey the radio chatter between Mohammed and Ithikial brought a wry smile to my face. I'm pretty sure there were a number of times when Ithikial imagined putting a bullet into the man's head.

We honoured our part of the deal, arriving at Mohammed's village shortly before the rebel warlord's arrival. Ithikial headed down into the village whilst Septic and Vart setup overwatch and I shadowed Ithikial and Mohammed on their left flank.

jBWofU.jpg

[Pic, Ithikial follows Mohammed into the village]

I was the first to spot the incoming trucks and two technicals. As the vehicles rolled into the village Ithikial gave the order to open fire. I dropped one of the technical 50cal gunners and it's driver. I then put two 40mm HE grenade rounds into a truck full of rebel soldiers before a nearby explosion knocked me unconscious. Waking up I found Alpha had dispatched the remaining rebels and were sifting through the remains to identify the warlord before Mohammed would tell us the location of the camp. Even with the ringing in my ears and my pounding head it was had not to laugh out load as Mohammed spoke with Ithikial 'warlord have special AK, special mods. This not him, no, no, I call friends, they take AK's. Lots of money on road, this not warlord, special AK, this only number 2.'

With the warlord finally identified Mohammed made his call and with his friends enroute to loot the corpses we loaded up and followed Mohammed's directions towards what we hoped was the separatist camp.

Ensuring we stayed off road we finally reached the outskirts of a large settlement. Mohammed had friends in the town he seemed to be keen to visit but Ithikial pushed him to take us to the settlement and so we set off south on foot.

uIeA47.jpg

[Pic, Septic gone native]

The trek was tough. Our wounds, dehydration and general fatigue from the weeks we have spent in constant combat slowed the team down. Vart had picked up some AT weaponry and was really struggling to keep any pace. Stopping briefly Septic and I took some of his munitions, then getting back on our weary feet the three of us set off after Ithikial and the chattering Mohammed.

After what seemed like a marathon we encountered a small rebel fire team patrol. Even exhausted the enemy team was dispatched without any risk to ourselves. Low on ammo, Septic had swapped his rifle for an AK74, an LMG which he used to good effect on the patrol.

We pushed on in the midday sun. For me, spotting the separatist camp was a relief. I was the one who had pushed the team to follow mohammed, I was grateful it wasn't a trap. Ithikial split us into two teams, Septic and Vart went east to high ground, Ithikial, Mohammed, and me went west and pushed through the trees. Once we all had LOS on the defences Ithikial shouted weapons free and we opened up. The fire fight was intense and protracted as the rebels took cover in the vehicles and trees around the camp. Pushing forward Alpha worked through the camp, Septic and Vart moving down from the hilltop. As the gunfire abated suddenly Mohammed came running past me with an AK in his hands blazing away. He'd picked up a fallen rebel's weapon and seemed to be emptying the mag into anything that he saw.

xgnWUG.jpg

[Pic, surveying the camp and the red container]

With the camp secure Ithikial examined the container we'd spotted earlier, it was empty. With disappointment I continued to search the camp. I was surprised to find the body of a Pakistani officer. The corpse was fresh so I can only assume he was part of the group we had killed. Ithikial shouted that he had found files and photos which we immediately got Mohammed translating. It took some time to understand Mohammed's translation but eventually we pieced together a sobering situation. The container seemed to have contained weaponised anthrax which had been decanted into two different containers and trucked to Fallujah. The intel suggested the plan was to release the agent in Fallujah, killing the infidel who resisted Ala and fought to line their own pockets. The second target seemed to be a major city in Western Europe. It wasn't clear which, but millions would die was a clear chant.

zPOkMd.jpg

[Pic, the fire team, Vart, Septic, Ithikial & Mohammed]

27th July, day 116.

Following the discovery that a shipment of weaponised anthrax had been shipped to Fallujah, Alpha travelled the 200km west through enemy occupied territory to the outskirts of the city. This was made more difficult by the withdrawing Iranian IRGC which meant it took a week to reach our objective.

On the early morning of the 27th only 3 members of Alpha were available. As we set off under cover of early morning darkness the following 2 1/2 hours proved to be the most challenging to date. This video follows the valiant few through 50 minutes of an intense fire-fight and a running street battle as we duke it out to try and secure the shipment of anthrax.

10th Aug, day 137

After the previous unsuccessful attempt to breach the walls of Fallujah Alpha kitted up and laid out plans for a second attempt. Septic, Vart, Rambler and myself, DoubleD, stepped up to make the foray into the city. Our mission, to secure a shipment of Anthrax. I would lead the fire team, with Septic acting medic, Vart as engineer and Rambler on the MK48 LMG. Learning from the previous incursion attempt my strategy was to keep the team moving. We could not afford to get held in one place, allowing the various militias in the city to flank and overrun us with superior numbers. Running as battle buddy teams, Red – Septic & Vart, White – Rambler & me, I hoped this would ensure no one injured would be left behind and aid in rapid movement. We would use the truck to sweep south and then west on the outskirts of the city, driving as far into the suburbs as we dare. From there we would continue west on foot, then approximately 1km into the city we would turn north, pushing towards the old quarter where the objective was suspected to be.

Driving under early morning darkness we reached a suitable spot to leave the Zamak truck. Once on foot we moved quickly through the city streets. Only Rambler had NVG’s, the rest having been damaged or lost in the 8 weeks in the field. Dawn quickly broke helping visibility but if we could see them, we could also be seen. It wasn't long before we saw rebel squads heading towards us from the north. We must have been spotted by roof top scouts who called in the rebels. Now we would see if my strategy worked.

Soon after we spotted the enemy activity shots rang out and we saw tracer ping off the buildings around us, and so kicked off an hour of running street fighting. Determined not to get caught in a protracted fire fight we jinked south, west, south, west through the city. Bounding from street corner to street corner, team red, team white, team red, team white. The sound of automatic rifle fire rang out around us. The fighting was fierce with members of Alpha taking injuries but at no point did the team waver in its task but I was growing concerned we were being pushed back out of the city each time we dropped back south.

GB37WQ.jpg

[Pushing through Fallujah]

During a brief lull in the fighting we grabbed an opportunity to push north. With guns up we rushed through alleyways, jinking left and right but making good ground north. Whilst taking a quick breath we heard distant gun fire. Our guess was that different militias were clashing to our north east. For me this was a welcome respite, nice to know we weren't the only target of the entire city, but it did bring new problems. How to ensure no blue on blue engagements? My response to Ramblers question about how to identify friendly militia, 'they don't shoot at you'.

As the city echoed with the rattle of gun fire we picked up the pace and continued north. I took greater risks, pushing the team to dash through open ground to avoid being vectored in upon by the city’s militias.

63arNu.jpg

[Alpha move pick up the pace pushing north]

Eventually we reached the old Nazal quarter. It had been a tough fight and we were certainly not in the clear but at least we were in touching distance of our objective. Ammo was low, with Septic and Vart already having abandoned their weapons for looted AK47s. Vart had given me the last of his 7.62 and Rambler still had the MK48 but we needed to find the container ASAP.

EnSChS.jpg

[Searching the Nazal Quarter]

I decided to search the quarter south to north. We set off, guns up, with no idea what we were walking into. Surprisingly quickly we spotted vehicles in front of us. An abandoned SUV was across the road. Approaching with caution shots rang out and dust kicked up around me. Septic and Vart dived left as I took shots to my chest rig, knocking me to the ground and winding me. I saw Septic stagger and fall, then Vart took hits as he tried to secure Septic. With only Rambler active the situation looked bleak, we were so near. Whilst taking fire Rambler pulled me to my feet and then opened up, his MK48 barking out tracer down the street. I dragged Septic and then Vart to cover, it was then my turn to cover the street whilst Rambler patched them up. With all four of us now up we pushed into the compound next to the SUV, rounding a corner I came across two rebel militia. I looked at them, and as they looked at me I pulled the trigger. They fell in a cloud of brick dust as my rounds hit the wall they were stood in front of.

V2rnYw.jpg

[Aplha is re-armed, Vart left and Septic front right with AK's. Top right, two militia that I wasted]

With the compound clear we took stock of the situation. There was no container…. A secondary site had been identified by Mohammed but it was in the north of the city, probably 2 to 3 km away. There was sporadic gun fire to our north and east, the city seemed to be waking up. At the compound was a cache of militia weaponry. Septic and Vart rearmed and I swapped my trusty HK417 for an AK with an underslung 40mm launcher. We had all been injured and old wounds were aching. With the city waking up we made a decision, find an abandoned house, fortify the location and settle in to make plans for a push north.

13th Aug, day 140

_71490972_bn-448x252.jpg

BBC World News 13:45, Wednesday 13th Aug.

‘Stalemate at Fallujah – With NATO forces encamped on the western outskirts of Fallujah, their back to the coast, and the Pakistani Triple-1 Brigade to the north east of the city it seems neither side is willing to take the first step into the city. For nearly four weeks NATO and CSAT have faced each other off as various militia forces battle for dominance inside Fallujah. As refugees flee the city, stories of chaos and horrific crimes are told to the media in the area. It seems Fallujah is a humanitarian catastrophe which no nation is willing to tackle.’

32_big.jpg

Regional update – NATO Military Intelligence Network

Iranian forces have pulled back to their northern borders. The IRGC appear to be at combat readiness however there seems to be no appetite to re-enter the Takistan region. The unified voice of CSAT at the start of the conflict seems to have fractured. China continues to be a vocal supporter of Pakistan, however Turkish forces are standing down, and other member states support for Pakistan’s presence in Takistan is wavering.

In Pakistan yesterday, General Raheel Sharif, Chief of Army Staff, was arrested together with 6 other high ranking military leaders. At this time it is not clear if his arrest has anything to do with actions in Takistan or Fallujah.

17th Aug, day 144

Alpha, unable to fnd the anthrax at the first location in Fallujah set off to the second suspected location in the north of the city. The following is a short video as the tam fight their way through the city and back to the NATO FOB.

Last edited:
26 August, day 153

Sit rep Fallujah, Takistan – NATO Military Intelligence Network

The shipment of weaponised anthrax recovered in Fallujah by a squad from the 1st FGM has been positively identified as Pakistani in origin. UK military intelligence has had indirect communication with Iranian counterparts, confirming that Iranian direct military involvement in Takistan was withdrawn following confirmed intelligence that a chemical weapon capable of self-sustained destruction had been lost by the Pakistan military and was feared to be heading to Fallujah and onto Europe.

The NATO intelligence community believe the anthrax was seized by Pakistan military extremists in collaboration with a terrorist cell in Takistan. The intention was to deploy the anthrax in Fallujah and several cities in Europe. The exact schedule is not known.

CUpkkE.jpg

[Anthrax was transported in sealed barrel hidden amongst food goods]

With the anthrax intended for Fallujah now in NATO control the question is where is the second container? The expectation is that it has already left Takistan but it is not known if it has been split into smaller shipments for use in Europe.

All NATO and European intelligence assets have been prioritised to locate the second shipment before it can be released.

31st August, day 158

With one container of anthrax secure Alpha are sent after the second shipment which has been located in eastern Russia. A covert insert, elmination and snatch operation. The following video is a glimps of the exploits of Vart, Septic, Ithikial and DoubleD.

5th Sept, day 163

_71490972_bn-448x252.jpg

BBC world service

“UN announces the immediate withdrawal of NATO forces from Takistan. The exit of forces is planned to be completed within 30 days. The UN announcement contains the statement ‘Whilst the involvement of NATO in the region did not have the positive outcome expected, the UN continues to be involved in discussions on the future stability of the region.’”

Experts predict that with no stabile government, unified police, or military forces in the area the region will rapidly fall into civil war as various factions look to secure power. Sergey Lavrov, the Russian Federation Foreign Sectary issued the following statement “This is a demonstration that the meddling of western powers only brings misery and destruction. The Russian Federation will continue to provide humanitarian aid for the region and act as a neutral party in an effort to bring stability.”

5th Sept, day 163

Deployment to Takistan

Lieutenant Colonel Bootie ‘Boss Man’, 1st FGM

Nearly 6 months after initial deployment to Takistan, Alpha squad of the 1st FGM are to be reassigned. Every member has displayed courage and commitment far beyond their normal duties. Due to the clandestine nature of the final operation and the political intention to not make Pakistan’s involvement public it is not possible to publically recognise Alpha’s bravery. I salute those soldiers involved, and thank them for their service to their country.

Commanding officer, 1st FGM.

Back