Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FGM Ribbon Awards

Hope I don't come across as an egomaniac that needs another star. :p But I was the King of the Hill defending champ. If memory serves I successfully defended my crown/hill about a bakers dozen times before it closed shop. Will have to do some forum digging for proof. Or just ask @Rico (the tourney-running machine) :cool: to vouch for me since he ran it.

Edit: Ok found a 3 and 1/2 year old convo with whoever was doing the ribbons back then. Sent you an invite. Here's a quote:
Hiya, formally requesting a ribbon for the KOTH tourney to signify being king for 12 successful defenses, thread found here! Rico is sadly bringing the competition to an end.

Of course that linked thread no longer exist.

Last edited:
Hope I don't come across as an egomaniac that needs another star. :p But I was the King of the Hill defending champ. If memory serves I successfully defended my crown/hill about a bakers dozen times before it closed shop. Will have to do some forum digging for proof. Or just ask @Rico (the tourney-running machine) :cool: to vouch for me since he ran it.

I don't think @Rico nor @Bootie are looking for any more FGM administrative tasks to perform while running their active tournaments. At this point, it's incumbent upon the FGM membership to find their evidence as best as possible. Please do that first while waiting for delivery of your own Battlefront Porsche 911 Carrera GTS. :whistle:
Thanks!

I don't think @Rico nor @Bootie are looking for any more FGM administrative tasks to perform while running their active tournaments. At this point, it's incumbent upon the FGM membership to find their evidence as best as possible. Please do that first while waiting for delivery of your own Battlefront Porsche 911 Carrera GTS. :whistle:
Thanks!

Hehe yeah I saw your post of the model Porsche LOL! :D

<snipped>
I was the King of the Hill defending champ. If memory serves I successfully defended my crown/hill about a bakers dozen times before it closed shop. Will have to do some forum digging for proof. Or just ask @Rico (the tourney-running machine) :cool: to vouch for me since he ran it.
<snipped>

Done and done. Arise, oh champion . . .

knight_000001_9510.JPG

Back