Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Field of Glory II: Empire Builders

INSULAE OCCIDENTALIS falls to the Romans; just not sure which ones . . . . :shootero:

Wow, that is as close as it gets :oops: :shocknaz: ... as we're still playing with the original set of rules, I guess I squeak through on this one by a hair's breath.

That second battle was quite a see-saw affair. Lots of fun.

In an extremely lucky outcome and the closest results possible (1% points difference) the Rico Empire grabs INSULAE OCCIDENTALIS (aka Club Med -- opening soon, already stocking up on vinum and cervisia in preparation for the arrival of Barbarian coach tours from BRITTANNIA and CALEDONIA) :LOL:

FOG-Empire Builders 007c.jpg

How is the battle for HIBERNIA proceeding?

In the battle for PERSIS vs @Wellsonian ... from my Indian side battle (GREEN) -- (forgot to take screenshots of the other before I sent off the turn)

JUMBO RAMPAGE ... routing part of the Sassanid Persian left... in the right circumstances, those Indian was elephants are like Matilda tanks of the ancient world...

FIELDOFGLORY2 2020-04-26 08-02-31-369.jpg

CATAPHRACT CHAOS! -- trying to hold off @Wellsonian 's Sassanid Persian heavy cavalry on my right.

FIELDOFGLORY2 2020-04-26 08-02-52-658.jpg

Map updated ... The RED @Nelson1812 Empire has now drawn level with the BLUE @Badger73 Empire with 8 provinces captured each ... REDs look like they have evil plans to dominate the western Med...

5azyoFe.jpg

Back