Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Fierce Warrior

Wow. I was out in the woods today getting firewood. For some reason I stopped and looked up at the sky. I thought to myself:

"I'm not in prison, I can see and I can walk".

I found myself feeling pretty thankful. Sounds really weird when I type it out. And what is very odd is I have no reason to think about prison, or blindness or being crippled .... But for some reason I was grateful for those specific things and it felt incredibility good.

Then I came home and read this.

I can't say I've had much heartbreak, trauma or loss. I've had no betrayals. I really don't think I'm fierce or a warrior. But for some reason I'm very lucky to be alive and free. I owe a huge debt to the warriors who protected my right to freedom.

Wow. I was out in the woods today getting firewood. For some reason I stopped and looked up at the sky. I thought to myself:

"I'm not in prison, I can see and I can walk".

I found myself feeling pretty thankful. Sounds really weird when I type it out. And what is very odd is I have no reason to think about prison, or blindness or being crippled .... But for some reason I was grateful for those specific things and it felt incredibility good.

Then I came home and read this.

I can't say I've had much heartbreak, trauma or loss. I've had no betrayals. I really don't think I'm fierce or a warrior. But for some reason I'm very lucky to be alive and free. I owe a huge debt to the warriors who protected my right to freedom.
Nice one Mate...A good feeling I am thinking :)

Back