Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

Weird ... this is the least excited I've ever been about a Football World Cup...

Unexciting indeed; no Canada, USA, Netherlands, Italy, Chile, Honduras, Greece, Ghana, Ireland(s), Scotland, nor Wales.
All that's left is . . . .

mannschaft.jpg

I reckon Brazil, Germany and Spain will reach the semi finals........Belgium may also do well.

I've actually played against some of the winning England team in a charity match at Woking Fc's ground in 1992, that was fun.

Steve

Half time and it's Germany 0 Mexico 1.

Germany are struggling against the pace of the Mexicans who thoroughly deserve the lead........can they maintain the tempo for the second half....

Steve

Well, what a gutsy win by the Mexicans.......they ran out of steam with 35 minutes to go and sheer determination gave them enough strength to hold on - epic stuff by them and a shot in the arm for the World cup.

Steve

Brazil 1 Switzerland 0 at half time.

Superb Coutinho trademark goal after 20 minutes gives Brazil a half time lead.......they were comfortable for 30 mins and then the Swiss had a bit of possession but without any real threat - I can only see one winner at the moment.

Back