Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

Brazil 1 Switzerland 0 at half time.

Superb Coutinho trademark goal after 20 minutes gives Brazil a half time lead.......they were comfortable for 30 mins and then the Swiss had a bit of possession but without any real threat - I can only see one winner at the moment.

I celebrated the Swiss goal as my own.:)

Mxroxhz.png

kq0LSPl.png

aCyR3eo.png

Catastrophe for Argentina, Croatia were worthy winners.

Everyone is right in their criticism.
Aguero, goalscorer in Manchester City
Dybala, the same in Juventus.
Higuain, it is also in Juventus.
Di Maria, at the Paris St. Germain.
Messi, star in Barcelona.
And the list goes on.
They are figures, but in their respective teams.
When we put them together to represent the country, they do not perform in the same way.
Of the 23 guys called, only 4 play in the country, the rest in Europe and only one in Asia, supposedly because abroad are the best. Supposedly
The truth is that we now depend on a miracle to move on to the next phase.
Same miracle that was given us in the last game of the Eliminatory stage when we won 3-1 against Ecuador and so we arrive (by chance) to the World Cup.
Maybe we need to hit bottom as it happened to Brazil in 2014 to resurface again

What a goal by Tony Kroos to win the game for Germany against Sweden, although I think the goalkeeper should have been trying to stop that shot with his left hand and not his right.

Steve

What a goal by Tony Kroos to win the game for Germany against Sweden, although I think the goalkeeper should have been trying to stop that shot with his left hand and not his right.

Steve
I am heartbroken ...
I told my buddies - "hey, put a man at the far post!", but too late.
I also earlier told them the joke that football is played two times 45 min and then Germany wins. Felt true today for sure.

Back