Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Flashpoint Campaigns - Red Storm Player's Edition

Speaking of opponents, anyone out there play Shock force? Thinking about buying it if there's a community out there. Black sea???? too Star Warsish for me.
Oh you are missing out friend. It is different, and IMHO more deadly in some aspects but the same "tactical concepts" apply as in the WW2 variant of this superb series. There are some beautiful scenarios out there which really immerse one in the time-frame. Give it a try.

A FGM member recommended this book to me.
Don't get the Kindle version, lot of unfavourable comments re the transcription.

yankee.jpg

Read it many, many times.

Any intel in when Southern Front might be released?

Also i have this game but have not even done a tutorial yet. Are the YouTube links earlier in the thread the most helpful? Are there any others that you Red Stormers can recommend?

Once I do a tutorial or two I'd be game for a pbem if anyone can stomach playing a noob...

Thanks,

HOA-KSOP aka ksbearski aka Barry

I can only say "soon." I believe (my own speculation) they are shooting for this Christmas season so keep your fingers crossed.

enigma6584 and Alpha Zwo are my latest victims....err..PBEM oppo's, good luck gents, should be a learning experience for all.

As I had not played yet, I decided to play a solo tutorial, but skipped ahead and just learned about dropping nukes and chemical agents. I smell victory, as my strategy is to put on my NBC gear, button up in the AFV's and tac nuke your forces, then lay persistent chemical agents along your escape paths along with arty delivered mines. JUST KIDDING!

time to :gitaro:

Good luck fellas, really looking forward to putting this game through its paces with some fellow FGM'ers!:2charge::shootero:

HOA_KSOP aka ksbearski aka Barry

We are "on the clock" in both "matches". Against enigma6584 my mission is to go "find" enigma's "Bear" forces. Against Alpha Zwo I am the "Bear" Force and have managed to get ambushed by a Leopard 1A2 platoon, which I have dispatched while taking losses and I have also blundered into some minefields. First blood to Thomas!, but we are off to a flying start in both games. Now where are my nukes and NBC suits again?

HOA_KSOP

A must buy IMHO. I just came back to the game and am really enjoying it. I have posted two private challenges (Witch's Cauldron and Eyes, Ears and teeth). If anyone is interested in commanding the Warsaw Pact forces I would be glad to meet you on the battlefield. Password is TFGM for both games.

Man, enigma6584 and Alpha Zwo are kicking my behind. But I am having fun and learning....to take my beating like a man. Maybe I shouldn't have been joking about the NBC suits and the WMD's...:runner:

---------------------------------------------------I am just spitballing it, have to see a youtube video on executing a proper assault with the assault command. But having fun.

Back