Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Flying A Boeing 737

Some of my dear family clubbed together and got me Flying a Boeing 737 Simulator .....It was great....I managed a flight to San Fransisco....Australia....France ....and Heathrow.....landing at all of them
The feeling with the simulator is so real, they teach and pass Pilots at this place.....Verdict from me excellent ....they also have a Spitfire and Messerschmidt training flight with these machines
I needless to say I am interested

Stella was suppose to take pictures of me.....Needless to say she cocked it up.....No photos :mad:

Now if there ever was PROOF that Stella DOESN'T read this site it is the sentence above!!!!! ;)

OTOH it also leads me to the thought that should I ever need something off @Hedgehog this post might come in handy (Oh-Oh. He's getting dangerously devious)

Soooooooooo for the sake of my possible advantage I'd like to make it clear that MY wife, and in fact ALL the women in my life - however peripheral - are marvellous creatures who could never make such a mistake. :p (Absolutely this is one of the few things Me and @Zinzan agree on)

Now if there ever was PROOF that Stella DOESN'T read this site it is the sentence above!!!!! ;)

OTOH it also leads me to the thought that should I ever need something off @Hedgehog this post might come in handy (Oh-Oh. He's getting dangerously devious)

Soooooooooo for the sake of my possible advantage I'd like to make it clear that MY wife, and in fact ALL the women in my life - however peripheral - are marvellous creatures who could never make such a mistake. :p (Absolutely this is one of the few things Me and @Zinzan agree on)
:D:D:D:D

Thank You, Ted! I´m sure I haven´t to ask You how You are concerning this post here. Nevertheless all the best - one can´t have enough of it!

Greetings

Back