Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOGII 2019 ribbon awarding

Badger73

One of the Few
FGM MEMBER
Salve amici / Hello Everyone,

@mTk's post here today reminds me that it's time to review awarding FOGII 2019 player ribbons for the first quarter of 2019. This is the FOGII 2019 ribbon.
145_1549217114l.jpg

Because we have a full year to play in 2019, I will update your ribbons for every ten (10) games (instead of five as done in 2018) played against other FGM members and for games played in Slithirine tournaments. The ribbon devices will be Roman Numerals, of course! Here is the device update I intend for awarding such games.
  • X = 10 games played
  • XX = 20 games played
  • XXX = 30 games played
  • XL = 40 games played
  • L = 50 games played
  • LX = 60 games played
  • LXX = 70 games played
  • LXXX = 80 games played
  • XC = 90 games played
  • C =100 games played
  • so on and so forth, et cetera
Here are the ten (10) FGM members I recollect who have played FOGII against each other so far in 2019. Please let me know if I missed anyone.
I have awarded the player ribbon to each of you. Please create a seperate post below the total number of eligable games you have played in 2019 to earn a ribbon device. Mirror matches count as two (2) games. I will update devices every quarter so look for another request from me in June to the FGM membership here for the total tally of your games then.

Back