Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Foxhole - WW2 MMO RTS

I own and play from it from time to time. As you said, it's an interesting concept, with whole systems of logistics and combat supply. Graphics are not an issue really and overall gameplay is fluid and fun (some patches ago it wasn't due to the stalemates created by factions building so many foxholes (AI controlled gun nest basically) that made pushes so hard).

But, and there is a big butt, the main issue with this game is the endless queue to join the "war mode" or campaign. It's so obvious that there are so many players that the DEVS even introduced skirmish game modes, which is in my opinion a rather mediocre attempt of having players who cannot play entertained.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I am in the skirmishes because I need a rank to take parrt on the big map tho

I have heard mixed things about this game. Some folks reported being helped. etc. Other people have reported some serious trolling...what is your noob experience.

There are trolls, a lot, but they are usually dealt with pretty quickly, as each team can votekick anyone inside. Also, the amount of players that focus on teamplay and winning is vastly superior as far as I can tell.

There are trolls, a lot, but they are usually dealt with pretty quickly, as each team can votekick anyone inside. Also, the amount of players that focus on teamplay and winning is vastly superior as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the clarification

Back