FST - FOUR SEASONS TOURNAMENT 2016

Sempai

FGM Major
GENERAL INFORMATION

This CMBB + CMAK tournament is battled quaterly - hence its name. The battles are divided in SPRING, SUMMER, AUTUMN and WINTER battles. So You have always 3 months to finish a battle. Each battle is about 30 to 50 turns long. The players will divided in Allies and Axis troops and will only know their own forces. No information of the opponent is known. Except he is somewhere out there.

MAPS
Thought are 4 battles/scenarios/maps. The first one is a pre-set scenario. You have no possibilites to chose Your troops. For the remaining ones that will be different if possible. You get information about that before the battles. The battles are as follows:

GREECE 1941
The FST Spring Offensive is set at Greece at 1941. The Wehrmacht has just won the war against Yugoslavia. The greek army is trapped between their generals and the greek politicians.The first want to fight by all means the others already plan the capitulation. So the will to fight is strong in many but the defeat already set in others. That leads to crazy unions. Even criminals suddenly discover they have a heart for their homeland. So it takes no wonder all over the land resistance pockets pop out like blossoms in spring. And even though the bandits combat value is questionable at best - they slow down the Wehrmachts progress. But the Wehrmacht wouldn´t be the Wehrmacht if they wouldn´t move on despite all odds.

Battle Parameters: CMAK, 960m x 800m, Axis Attack, Dawn, very dry, clear, warm, 40+ Turns
Opponents: Greeks (shown as French) and Brits vs Germans
Note: A few planes are involved.
Special Rule: ...
Restrictions: Fixed units/troops may not get manipulated in no way!!! Except hiding and firing arc.

CITADEL 1943
The Third Reich is preparing its sommer offensive. For that battle the newest and most dangerous developments are sent to field. So the Germans trump with Tigers, Panthers, Brummbärs and even Ferdinands. But the Russians weren´t lazy as well. They are heavily entrenched and have some nice developments made themselfs. For example the SU-152 and SU-122. So they await the german strike with patience.

Battle Parameters: CMBB, 1200m x 1200m, Axis Assault, Highnoon, dry, clear, hot, 60+ Turns
Opponents: Russians vs Germans
Note: massive artillery involved + a few planes
Restrictions: Fixed units/troops may not get manipulated in no way!!! Except hiding and firing arc.

BARBAROSSA 1942
After the conquering of Moscow failed the Wehrmacht has to gain the terrain of the Barbarossa Campaign again. So the objective for the Autumn Offensive of the year 1942 is clear. Sadly the russian side thinks the same and starts its own offensive. The winter isn´t far anymore and the ground is already wet if not even swamped. But yet the roads are open. And even the field airstrips are in use yet. So a successful strike is an opportunity for both sides.

Battle Parameters: CMBB, 1600m x 1280m, ME or Axis Assault, Dusk, wet, clear, cold, classic QB of 3000 or 5000 points, 120+ Turns
Opponents: Russians vs Germans
Note: ...
Special Rule: This battle has to be fought until one opponent gives up or the AI decides to capitulate!!! Therefor the 120 turns are thought.
Restrictions: No off-map-artillery with less then 4 barrels. No more then 3 squads sub-machine-gun-troops or a company with 3 squads.

BOCAGE 1944
The Allies are landed in the Normandy and gained already momentum concerning their operation. The fall of the Third Reich is only a matter of time yet. At least that is what the allied Supreme Command thinks. But they may have underestimated the almost fanatic will of the Germans to hold the intruders back from the heart of their Homeland. Especially the SS troops who already fought on the East Front see the battles here as almost holidays. But maybe even them are wrong. They didn´t met with the canadian troops yet. For many soldiers of both sides this is the final battle - the place where they will finish the war. In the one or the other way.

Battle Parameters: CMAK, 1200m x 1200m, Allied Attack, Highnoon, dry or light snow, clear or snowing, hot or frozen, classic QB of 2000 or 3000 points, 35+ Turns
Opponents: West Allies vs Germans
Note: ...
Restrictions: No off-map-artillery with less then 4 barrels. No more then 3 squads sub-machine-gun-troops or a company with 3 squads.

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
RECRUITMENT OFFICE

IDIOT94 both allies (spv004 at gmail dot com) currently not available
BEN DAYHOE both axis (benndayhoe at gmail dot com) dropped out because of technical problems
BERT BLITZKRIEG both allies (Bert dot hamoen at gmail dot com) .............. still on board
VARTUOOSI both axis (vartuoosi at gmail dot com) ...................................... still on board
OWL both allies (bj04 at kpnmail dot nl) ........................................................ still on board
TAKETHEBODY allies (craig dot wike at comcast dot net) dropped out
SPHINX both axis (gvietz at cableone dot net) ............................................... still on board
YAMA axis (info at anonimus dot hu) .............................................................. still on board
Uffz.BRAUN axis (loganbrown1783 at gmail dot com) ................................. still on board
SEEL axis ............................................................................................................... on board
STOFFEL allies ............................................................................................................... on board

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
PAIRINGS & RESULTS

SPRING OFFENSIVE
OWL vs VARTUOOSI (36% : 64% Tactical Victory for Vartuoosi)
IDIOT94 vs YAMA (... Major Victory for Yama)
TAKETHEBODY vs Uffz.BRAUN further checking necessary
BERT BLITZKRIEG vs SPHINX further checking necessary
... vs BEN DAYHOE ???

SOMMER OFFENSIVE
BERT BLITZKRIEG vs VARTUOOSI
SPHINX vs YAMA - 81 : 19 (Major Victory for YAMA)
STOFFEL vs SEEL - 76 : 33 (Tactical Victory for SEEL)
OWL vs Uffz.BRAUN - 59 : 41 (Minor Victory for OWL)

AUTUMN OFFENSIVE
OWL vs YAMA ................................................................ 98 : 02 (Total Victory for YAMA - OWL gave up)
STOFFEL vs VARTUOOSI .......................................... ???
BERT BLITZKRIEG vs Uffz.BRAUN ................... not started
SPHINX vs SEEL ............................................................. 98 : 02 (Total Victor for SEEL - SPHINX gave up)

WINTER OFFENSIVE

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
Because more allies Players as axis ones dropped out (even if for the moment) I had to reset SPHINX to the Allies for now. So we got even player amount for both sides. I hope, SPHINX, You can live with that!

Greetings

P.S.: To make it a bit more historical the units are given formation names. For the Germans that are 15. Felddivision (LW), 2. SS-Panzerdivision, 11.Panzerdivision (WM), Panzergrenadierdivision Großdeutschland (WM) and a very small part of the Panzerjägerabteilung 653 (WM). For the Soviets lined up 5th Guards, 140th NKVD, 31st Tank Corps and 1500th SU Regiment mainly and small parts of the 6th Guards Paratroopers as well as a Red Guards penal unit. Experience of all that formations follows my estimation of what I read about that special occasion.

Last edited:

Sphinx

FGM New Member
Sempai,

I am not sure which game this is anymore. But I think I surrendered to Bert Blitzkrieg. Congrats to him for a great game. Cheers.

Bert Blitzkrieg

FGM Lieutenant
Uffz. Braun and I never started this one. I got your mail the 18th of september and after that: nothing. I really don't know if Ishould have done the first set-up or if Logan should have.....

Sempai

FGM Major
Hm, I´ll wait yet what the others say! If it is common that nobody further played the sent files I would close that tournament. Would be a pitty but I don´t want to force it any further if there are other campaigns/tournaments in the slots.

Greetings

Yama

FGM New Member
I have sent you the below email at 30th October:
"We have finished. It was a very short game. Owl has given up it. I send you attached the files."

Sempai

FGM Major
Hm, seems I mixed it up with the other one of LFX because both battles were given up before the time.

Greetings

Sempai

FGM Major
Updated so far as possible! No files to find of the battle STOFFEL vs VARTUOOSI. I check yet 6 or 7 files STOFFEL sent me via a totally other topic. Maybe that are the ones then.

Greetings