Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FTL ... well done Sci-Fi short film

A good yarn.

Not sure what the point of the spacesuit was, even when the canopy was cracking? Nor the redundant aerodynamic design of Longshot.......

Pretty good indeed; very imaginative mysteries of the universe. The Earth/Mars instantaneous communication was bogus but TV/film dramas always get that wrong; a forgivable dramatic license to sustain storyline tension.

They told Qsat so...
In theory, quantum entanglement allows information to be shared instantaneously between particles, regardless of the distance that separates them.
But still no one has discovered how to encode useful information using the quantum properties of fundamental particles.
I think we are closer to that type of communication than the FTL flight. Although it is quite probable that neither of the two things are really possible.

:geek:

That, or the George Carlin quote, "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

Anyway, I stand by my "Badger73" sig line as the most appropriate for this forum.

I went ahead and bought that "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream" game on Steam for $6. Perhaps someday I'll have the balls to actually play it.

Back