Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Game of Thrones Season 8 Official Trailer

kinda knew that the Hound would face off against the Mountain.

I called that a few weeks ago, I can see very one dying.

(1) Dany will execute Tyrion for freeing Jamie. I hope I'm wrong.

Me too.

(2) Dany will die, and probably Drogon also. Again, I hope I'm wrong. My wish would be for her to realize that she is unfit to rule and to fly off on Drogon to parts unknown.

Let's hope so.

Ok so I´ll admit. I started watching again. Mostly because I wanted to see that undead battle.
This last episode was total horseshit imo.
We see the dragon queen torch an entire city. What bugged me about that scene was that not once did the camera shift to her face. She just turns into this machine like divebomber, and we never see if she is struggling with her moral compass that just suddenly went apeshit.

What do I think will happen?

No one will be king or queen. Atleast none of the main characters. To much blood has been spilt over that throne for any righteous person to want to sit on it. The wheel is broken, remember?
Daenarys will probally be stabbed in the back. Same way as the mad king was. I´m thinking Aria will do that, or die trying, if she dies trying Snowjohn will leap in and finish the job. Without daenarys, the dragon will see no reason to hang around, and go live out on the country eating cows. Thereby reducing the climate change from dangerous cowfarts. I mean emissions.

THE END.

Spoilers.....

Well, this was my favorite scene from the season finale episode:

Honorable mention goes to the scene where Dany lands in front of her army and Drogon takes off behind her. Nice cinematography there....very evil looking.

All in all, season 8 felt rushed. At least one of my favorite characters survived. Here's to Sir Bronn of the Blackwater, Lord of Highgarden and Master of Coin!

Yes, indeed... it was a great ride (for the most part) and ended not badly (not too well either) — lost a lot of direction once they started condensing Martin’s source material too much and then ran out of it.

Watched some nostalgic clips of season 1 on YouTube yesterday evening... the original interactions between Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon Andy ... class actors those two.

Really curious to see if JRR Martin ever finished his epic (I somehow doubt it) where and how this was originally meant to unfold.

The Lannister dwarf will now at least be able to end his last days according to his own words which were something like "to die with my belly full of wine and my cock in a horse's mouth".

With Arya being the one who saved the world by killing the Nightking I was surprised that she wasn't recognized for it at all during the party or thereafter. Ansa, Daenerys and Jon could at least have allowed her to have a bath in the finest wine or something. Ungrateful people those three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back